Knights Templar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar

A Star Trek Online Fleet Community.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Welcome From Knights Templar
Aloha from Maui Empty6/5/2021, 7:07 pm by Coco

» New forum
Aloha from Maui Empty17/11/2010, 2:22 pm by Coco

» Fleet / Team listings
Aloha from Maui Empty15/11/2010, 5:14 pm by MaQogh

» Fleet Rep's contact details
Aloha from Maui Empty7/11/2010, 7:52 pm by Valentine Fox

» End of season 1 (including the EoS Event!)
Aloha from Maui Empty3/11/2010, 10:27 pm by Blackknight8x

» Hall of Fame
Aloha from Maui Empty2/11/2010, 12:45 am by Blackknight8x

» Thoughts So Far
Aloha from Maui Empty1/11/2010, 11:57 pm by Reuster

» Match details
Aloha from Maui Empty1/11/2010, 8:07 pm by Ghost_2012

» Match results
Aloha from Maui Empty1/11/2010, 8:38 am by Valentine Fox

Discord Server

+2
b0d0g/Jim
Freejack
6 posters

Aloha from Maui

Freejack
    Freejack

Number of posts : 292
    Registration date : 2008-11-20
    Medals : Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Gmmeda12Aloha from Maui Dsmbla10Aloha from Maui Lom_ta11Aloha from Maui Lom_sc11Aloha from Maui Lom_en11Aloha from Maui Phblan10Aloha from Maui Donorp11
    Ribbons : Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Pallad10Aloha from Maui Grandt20Aloha from Maui Knight10Aloha from Maui Master20Aloha from Maui Bkblan10Aloha from Maui Grandt21Aloha from Maui Grandc10Aloha from Maui Awardo27Aloha from Maui Awardo28Aloha from Maui Awardo29Aloha from Maui Master22Aloha from Maui Knight28Aloha from Maui Illumi15Aloha from Maui Percep15Aloha from Maui Quarks16Aloha from Maui Knight18Aloha from Maui Herald15Aloha from Maui Tirele11Aloha from Maui Master14Aloha from Maui Donorb11

Aloha from Maui Empty Aloha from Maui

Post by Freejack 24/11/2008, 11:30 am

Hiya jay and other knights,

My name is John but that is incredibly boring, so online I go by Freejack, not that I'm a huge fan of the movie by the same name but I just like the way it sounds.

I was born n raised in Las Vegas, but have spent the last ten years here on Maui. I guess I like to live where everyone else wishes they could

I've been a Trek fan ever since I can remember and have been following the production of this game year after year since it was first announced. I hope this recent incarnation sticks.

I love online gaming and before the massive MMOs came out I participated in "A Call to Duty", a text-based RP group that was at one time sanctioned by Paramount and had a direct link from the ST homepage.

I look forward to seeing this game and community prosper and hope to see you in Beta

cheers
    b0d0g/Jim
    b0d0g/Jim

Number of posts : 110
    Registration date : 2008-11-19
    Medals : Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Gmmeda12Aloha from Maui Dsmbla10Aloha from Maui Lom_ta11Aloha from Maui Lom_sc11Aloha from Maui Lom_en11Aloha from Maui Phblan10Aloha from Maui Donorp11
    Ribbons : Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Pallad10Aloha from Maui Grandt20Aloha from Maui Knight25Aloha from Maui Master20Aloha from Maui Bkblan10Aloha from Maui Grandt21Aloha from Maui Grandc15Aloha from Maui Awardo27Aloha from Maui Awardo28Aloha from Maui Awardo29Aloha from Maui Master22Aloha from Maui Knight28Aloha from Maui Illumi15Aloha from Maui Percep15Aloha from Maui Quarks16Aloha from Maui Knight27Aloha from Maui Herald15Aloha from Maui Tirele11Aloha from Maui Master21Aloha from Maui Donorb11

Aloha from Maui Empty Welcome Freejack

Post by b0d0g/Jim 24/11/2008, 3:02 pm

Welcome to KT

BODG
    jayrelo
    jayrelo
    Admin

Number of posts : 388
    Registration date : 2008-11-12
    Ribbons : Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Pallad10Aloha from Maui Grandt20Aloha from Maui Knight25Aloha from Maui Master20Aloha from Maui Bkblan10Aloha from Maui Grandt21Aloha from Maui Grandc15Aloha from Maui Awardo27Aloha from Maui Awardo28Aloha from Maui Awardo29Aloha from Maui Master22Aloha from Maui Knight28Aloha from Maui Illumi15Aloha from Maui Percep15Aloha from Maui Quarks16Aloha from Maui Knight27Aloha from Maui Herald15Aloha from Maui Tirele11Aloha from Maui Master21Aloha from Maui Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Human

Aloha from Maui Empty Re: Aloha from Maui

Post by jayrelo 26/11/2008, 2:48 am

hey freejack,

sorry i haven't gotten over to your forum and sign up, i will soon, but i encourage you to go ahead and post the link to your fleet site here so all of us in KT can be involved with your community as well.

Freejack wrote:Hiya jay and other knights,

My name is John but that is incredibly boring, so online I go by Freejack, not that I'm a huge fan of the movie by the same name but I just like the way it sounds.

I was born n raised in Las Vegas, but have spent the last ten years here on Maui. I guess I like to live where everyone else wishes they could

I've been a Trek fan ever since I can remember and have been following the production of this game year after year since it was first announced. I hope this recent incarnation sticks.

I love online gaming and before the massive MMOs came out I participated in "A Call to Duty", a text-based RP group that was at one time sanctioned by Paramount and had a direct link from the ST homepage.

I look forward to seeing this game and community prosper and hope to see you in Beta

cheers
    Freejack
    Freejack

Ribbons : Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Pallad10Aloha from Maui Grandt20Aloha from Maui Knight10Aloha from Maui Master20Aloha from Maui Bkblan10Aloha from Maui Grandt21Aloha from Maui Grandc10Aloha from Maui Awardo27Aloha from Maui Awardo28Aloha from Maui Awardo29Aloha from Maui Master22Aloha from Maui Knight28Aloha from Maui Illumi15Aloha from Maui Percep15Aloha from Maui Quarks16Aloha from Maui Knight18Aloha from Maui Herald15Aloha from Maui Tirele11Aloha from Maui Master14Aloha from Maui Donorb11

Post by Freejack 27/11/2008, 12:22 pm

Aloha,

Thanks for popping over to my site, Jay. I'm currently revamping the direction of 'The Continuum' to be a little more all-inclusive. I don't want people to get the wrong idea and think it's just another kiddie that wants to play an omnipotent Q in the game. Instead, The Continuum will focus on building an alliance of casual fleet leaders (of any species) with a common goal of sharing resources for the advancement of our members. I will still continue attempting to build a fleet of my own for any wayward souls that share the same goals and happen to fit into my tiny Hawaiian time zone. bounce

I'm still working on the revamp, but take a look at the 'Welcome' post and tell me what you think. I'm open to criticism if there's anything you think I should add or delete. I thank you for allowing me to post my link, and I posted a link to here on my site, as well. I hope that's okay.

P.S. Did you see the updated movie trailer? SPOCK!!! And how 'bout those new screenies?

The CONTINUUM

Happy TurDucken Day ! (sorry, somebody ate all the crow) Razz
    dru_mcd
    dru_mcd

Number of posts : 1832
    Registration date : 2009-03-06
    Ribbons : Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Pallad10Aloha from Maui Grandt20Aloha from Maui Knight12Aloha from Maui Master10Aloha from Maui Bkblan10Aloha from Maui Grandt21Aloha from Maui Grandc15Aloha from Maui Awardo27Aloha from Maui Awardo28Aloha from Maui Awardo29Aloha from Maui Master22Aloha from Maui Knight14Aloha from Maui Illumi10Aloha from Maui Percep15Aloha from Maui Quarks16Aloha from Maui Knight27Aloha from Maui Herald11Aloha from Maui Tirele11Aloha from Maui Master14Aloha from Maui Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Andorian

Post by dru_mcd 8/3/2009, 8:18 pm

Wasup Freejack?
    Nice to meet you. What do you do in Hawaii, how is it there? Is it everything we poor land-locked schlubs dream about? Very Happy
    Freejack
    Freejack

Post by Freejack 30/4/2009, 8:14 am

dru_mcd wrote:Wasup Freejack?
    Nice to meet you. What do you do in Hawaii, how is it there? Is it everything we poor land-locked schlubs dream about? Very Happy

Greetings Max Headroom,

Great Avatar! Smile

I'm living the dream in Paradise (aka Maui) as a Self-Storage Facility Manager!

Things are 'okay' here, but we are far from recession-proof being highly dependent on Tourism. I just wish people would STOP listening to the Media and all the talking about how bad the economy is; and just keep working like we Americans are used to doing.

This "financial crisis" hasn't affected me, but I'm just a poor working slob. I feel bad for the other shmoe's that were given a mortgage they couldn't afford; but hey, that was their decision.

It appears that Washington is only interested in bailing out the multi-millionaire CEO's of multi-national corporations to "save" the economy.

I'm not a religious person, but these words hit home:

Do Not Worry

"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, or what you will wear. Isn't your life more than just food, and isn't your body more than just your clothing? Which of you, by worrying, can add one ounce to your status?

Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow, nor reap, nor gather into cities; yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Consider the Lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor weave. Now if God so clothes the flowers of the field, will He not much more clothe you?

Are you not of more value than they?

"Therefore do not worry about, "What shall we eat?' or "What shall we drink?' or "What shall we wear?' For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

"Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these other things shall be provided to you. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
    jayrelo
    jayrelo
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by jayrelo 1/5/2009, 1:44 pm

freejack, where my fav pacific bro at?
    SonofaRealKnightTemplar
    SonofaRealKnightTemplar

Number of posts : 188
    Registration date : 2009-03-21
    Ribbons : Aloha from Maui Blanks11 Aloha from Maui Blanks11 Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Pallad10Aloha from Maui Grandt20Aloha from Maui Knight25Aloha from Maui Master20Aloha from Maui Bkblan10Aloha from Maui Grandt21Aloha from Maui Grandc15Aloha from Maui Awardo27Aloha from Maui Awardo28Aloha from Maui Awardo29Aloha from Maui Master22Aloha from Maui Knight28Aloha from Maui Illumi15Aloha from Maui Percep15Aloha from Maui Quarks16Aloha from Maui Knight27Aloha from Maui Herald15Aloha from Maui Tirele11Aloha from Maui Master21Aloha from Maui Donorb11

Post by SonofaRealKnightTemplar 1/5/2009, 5:32 pm

welcome freejack 2 KT my friend,
    jayrelo
    jayrelo
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by jayrelo 1/5/2009, 5:56 pm

did i miss something? did freejack join up?
    Coco
    Coco
    Admin

Number of posts : 2651
    Registration date : 2008-11-26
    Medals : Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Medalb10Aloha from Maui Gmmeda10Aloha from Maui Dsmbla10Aloha from Maui Lom_ta11Aloha from Maui Lom_sc11Aloha from Maui Lom_en11Aloha from Maui Phblan10Aloha from Maui Donorp12

Ribbons : Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Blanks11Aloha from Maui Grand-10Aloha from Maui Grandt20Aloha from Maui Knight13Aloha from Maui Master11Aloha from Maui Bkblan10Aloha from Maui Grandt21Aloha from Maui Grandc15Aloha from Maui Awardo27Aloha from Maui Awardo28Aloha from Maui Awardo29Aloha from Maui Master24Aloha from Maui Knight28Aloha from Maui Illumi10Aloha from Maui Percep15Aloha from Maui Quarks16Aloha from Maui Knight20Aloha from Maui Herald12Aloha from Maui Tirele11Aloha from Maui Master14Aloha from Maui Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Vulcan

Post by Coco 1/5/2009, 6:36 pm

No not yet tongue No seriously he hasn't applied, but he also knows he's welcome to if things don't work out with the Continuum. It's just that not everyone knows our history Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 1/5/2024, 9:20 pm