Knights Templar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar

A Star Trek Online Fleet Community.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Welcome From Knights Templar
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty6/5/2021, 7:07 pm by Coco

» New forum
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty17/11/2010, 2:22 pm by Coco

» Fleet / Team listings
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty15/11/2010, 5:14 pm by MaQogh

» Fleet Rep's contact details
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty7/11/2010, 7:52 pm by Valentine Fox

» End of season 1 (including the EoS Event!)
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty3/11/2010, 10:27 pm by Blackknight8x

» Hall of Fame
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty2/11/2010, 12:45 am by Blackknight8x

» Thoughts So Far
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty1/11/2010, 11:57 pm by Reuster

» Match details
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty1/11/2010, 8:07 pm by Ghost_2012

» Match results
Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty1/11/2010, 8:38 am by Valentine Fox

Discord Server

+3
Kelthar.Arcticwolf
marscentral
Coco
7 posters

Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3

Coco
    Coco
    Admin

Number of posts : 2651
    Registration date : 2008-11-26
    Medals : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Gmmeda10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Dsmbla10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_ta11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_sc11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_en11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Phblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorp12

Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grand-10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight13Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master24Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks16Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald12Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master14Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Vulcan

Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3

Post by Coco 6/10/2009, 10:49 am

If you're looking to get the upcoming December 15th release of Star Trek - Season 3 on Blu Ray, you'll be getting a bonus! Customers who purchase the Blu Ray release of Star Trek - Season 3 will also receive a code for an exclusive Admiral outfit for their Star Trek Online character once the game launches.
    I'm presuming it will be a TOS admiral outfit instead of a 'current era' outfit.

From mmorpg
    marscentral
    marscentral

Number of posts : 530
    Registration date : 2008-12-24
    Medals : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Gmmeda12Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Dsmbla10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_ta11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_sc11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_en11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Phblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorp11
    Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Pallad10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master22Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks16Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Malacandran

Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty Re: Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3

Post by marscentral 6/10/2009, 12:07 pm

Well that sucks. I don't have, nor want, blu ray, so I'll be missing that one too. With all these uniform giveaways in things I don't want to buy, I'm beginning to think my captain is going to be stuck in his underpants.
    Kelthar.Arcticwolf
    Kelthar.Arcticwolf

Number of posts : 773
    Registration date : 2009-05-08
    Medals : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Gmmeda12Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Dsmbla10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_ta11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_sc11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_en11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Phblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorp12
    Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Pallad10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master22Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks16Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Human

Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Empty Re: Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3

Post by Kelthar.Arcticwolf 6/10/2009, 12:37 pm

That's cool Mars... the underpants are Academy issue, so at least he'll still be in uniform.
    As for blue-ray release, haven't got anything yet on blue-ray (only got a PS3 recently) but I might have to look into it.
    NAVYREC
    NAVYREC

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-01-11
    Medals : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Gmmeda12Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Dsmbla10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_ta11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_sc11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_en11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Phblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorp11
    Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Pallad10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master22Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks16Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Post by NAVYREC 6/10/2009, 10:08 pm

marscentral wrote:Well that sucks. I don't have, nor want, blu ray, so I'll be missing that one too. With all these uniform giveaways in things I don't want to buy, I'm beginning to think my captain is going to be stuck in his underpants.

ROFLMAO!!! Funny! But seriously...Are there more than just this one?? I thought this was the first uniform giveaway...
    Coco
    Coco
    Admin

Medals : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Gmmeda10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Dsmbla10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_ta11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_sc11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_en11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Phblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorp12

Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grand-10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight13Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master24Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks16Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald12Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master14Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Character sheet

Post by Coco 6/10/2009, 10:32 pm

NAVYREC wrote:
    marscentral wrote:Well that sucks. I don't have, nor want, blu ray, so I'll be missing that one too. With all these uniform giveaways in things I don't want to buy, I'm beginning to think my captain is going to be stuck in his underpants.

ROFLMAO!!! Funny! But seriously...Are there more than just this one?? I thought this was the first uniform giveaway...

There's also the ship+extra BO slot and blue phaser fire that comes with the gamestop pre-order. And I heard at another US online game retailer there was mention of a unique uniform with pre-order but can't recall which one Sad
    Blackknight8x
    Blackknight8x
    Admin

Number of posts : 1786
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Medals : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Gmmeda10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Dsm10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_ta11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_sc11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_en11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Phblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorp12

Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grand-10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight13Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo14Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master22Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master14Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Trill

Post by Blackknight8x 6/10/2009, 11:07 pm

Coco wrote:If you're looking to get the upcoming December 15th release of Star Trek - Season 3 on Blu Ray, you'll be getting a bonus! Customers who purchase the Blu Ray release of Star Trek - Season 3 will also receive a code for an exclusive Admiral outfit for their Star Trek Online character once the game launches.
    I'm presuming it will be a TOS admiral outfit instead of a 'current era' outfit.

From mmorpg

Nice bonus if you are buying it anyway.

Coco wrote:
    NAVYREC wrote:

There's also the ship+extra BO slot and blue phaser fire that comes with the gamestop pre-order. And I heard at another US online game retailer there was mention of a unique uniform with pre-order but can't recall which one Sad

With all the uniforms & stuff that is being given away free I'm starting to wonder if any of us will have the 'normal' starting kit?
    dru_mcd
    dru_mcd

Number of posts : 1832
    Registration date : 2009-03-06
    Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Pallad10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight12Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master22Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight14Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks16Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master14Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Andorian

Post by dru_mcd 7/10/2009, 2:28 am

GO COMMANDO! Devil
    Coco
    Coco
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Coco 7/10/2009, 1:33 pm

Blackknight8x wrote:With all the uniforms & stuff that is being given away free I'm starting to wonder if any of us will have the 'normal' starting kit?

As far as I can see, most of the exclusive extras are from other eras, like TOS. I'm guessing we get the standard 'modern' uniform, and the older models are either items you can find in game, can buy via the MT store or are exclusive bonus items...

I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's a way for the whole IP to grab more money from us so hopefully they'll do something good with it.
    marscentral
    marscentral

Number of posts : 530
    Registration date : 2008-12-24
    Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Pallad10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master22Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks16Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Malacandran

Post by marscentral 7/10/2009, 2:15 pm

I didn't know about the Gamestop one. There is also the Mirror Universe uniform when Champions launched.
    MorganL4
    MorganL4

Number of posts : 427
    Registration date : 2009-03-01
    Medals : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Medalb10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Gmmeda12Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Dsmbla10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_ta11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_sc11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Lom_en11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Phblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorp12

Ribbons : Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Blanks11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Pallad10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master20Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Bkblan10Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandt21Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Grandc15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Awardo29Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master22Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight28Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Illumi15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Percep15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Quarks16Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Knight27Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Herald15Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Tirele11Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Master14Bonus STO item with BluRay of TOS season 3 Donorb11

Character sheet
    Race: Trill

Post by MorganL4 7/10/2009, 8:18 pm

I dunno if ill get it, the problem is i watch just about everything on my computer nowadays, and I can get every episode of TOS for free off of Hulu ( except the pilot for some reason). So I doubt ill buy it....but I may.....maybe see if i can get it as a Christmas gift.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27/4/2024, 7:25 am