» Greetings from 12th Fleet!
10/2/2013, 1:30 pm by [12th]Lupy

» New forum
17/11/2010, 10:22 am by Coco

» Fleet / Team listings
15/11/2010, 1:14 pm by MaQogh

» Fleet Rep's contact details
7/11/2010, 3:52 pm by Valentine Fox

» End of season 1 (including the EoS Event!)
3/11/2010, 6:27 pm by Blackknight8x

» Hall of Fame
1/11/2010, 8:45 pm by Blackknight8x

» Thoughts So Far
1/11/2010, 7:57 pm by Reuster

» Match details
1/11/2010, 4:07 pm by Ghost_2012

» Match results
1/11/2010, 4:38 am by Valentine Fox

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 26821 messages in 2457 subjects

We have 289 registered users

The newest registered user is GEIMENC

Aloha from Maui

Freejack

Number of posts : 292
    Registration date : 2008-11-20
    Medals :
    Ribbons :

Aloha from Maui

Post by Freejack on 24/11/2008, 7:30 am

Hiya jay and other knights,

My name is John but that is incredibly boring, so online I go by Freejack, not that I'm a huge fan of the movie by the same name but I just like the way it sounds.

I was born n raised in Las Vegas, but have spent the last ten years here on Maui. I guess I like to live where everyone else wishes they could

I've been a Trek fan ever since I can remember and have been following the production of this game year after year since it was first announced. I hope this recent incarnation sticks.

I love online gaming and before the massive MMOs came out I participated in "A Call to Duty", a text-based RP group that was at one time sanctioned by Paramount and had a direct link from the ST homepage.

I look forward to seeing this game and community prosper and hope to see you in Beta

cheers
    b0d0g/Jim

Number of posts : 110
    Registration date : 2008-11-19
    Medals :
    Ribbons :

Welcome Freejack

Post by b0d0g/Jim on 24/11/2008, 11:02 am

Welcome to KT

BODG
    jayrelo
    Admin

Number of posts : 388
    Registration date : 2008-11-12
    Medals :
    Ribbons :

Character sheet
    Race: Human

Re: Aloha from Maui

Post by jayrelo on 25/11/2008, 10:48 pm

hey freejack,

sorry i haven't gotten over to your forum and sign up, i will soon, but i encourage you to go ahead and post the link to your fleet site here so all of us in KT can be involved with your community as well.

Freejack wrote:Hiya jay and other knights,

My name is John but that is incredibly boring, so online I go by Freejack, not that I'm a huge fan of the movie by the same name but I just like the way it sounds.

I was born n raised in Las Vegas, but have spent the last ten years here on Maui. I guess I like to live where everyone else wishes they could

I've been a Trek fan ever since I can remember and have been following the production of this game year after year since it was first announced. I hope this recent incarnation sticks.

I love online gaming and before the massive MMOs came out I participated in "A Call to Duty", a text-based RP group that was at one time sanctioned by Paramount and had a direct link from the ST homepage.

I look forward to seeing this game and community prosper and hope to see you in Beta

cheers
    Freejack

Medals :
    Ribbons :

Post by Freejack on 27/11/2008, 8:22 am

Aloha,

Thanks for popping over to my site, Jay. I'm currently revamping the direction of 'The Continuum' to be a little more all-inclusive. I don't want people to get the wrong idea and think it's just another kiddie that wants to play an omnipotent Q in the game. Instead, The Continuum will focus on building an alliance of casual fleet leaders (of any species) with a common goal of sharing resources for the advancement of our members. I will still continue attempting to build a fleet of my own for any wayward souls that share the same goals and happen to fit into my tiny Hawaiian time zone. bounce

I'm still working on the revamp, but take a look at the 'Welcome' post and tell me what you think. I'm open to criticism if there's anything you think I should add or delete. I thank you for allowing me to post my link, and I posted a link to here on my site, as well. I hope that's okay.

P.S. Did you see the updated movie trailer? SPOCK!!! And how 'bout those new screenies?

The CONTINUUM

Happy TurDucken Day ! (sorry, somebody ate all the crow) Razz
    dru_mcd

Number of posts : 1831
    Registration date : 2009-03-06
    Medals :
    Ribbons :

Character sheet
    Race: Andorian

Post by dru_mcd on 8/3/2009, 4:18 pm

Wasup Freejack?
    Nice to meet you. What do you do in Hawaii, how is it there? Is it everything we poor land-locked schlubs dream about? Very Happy
    Freejack

Medals :
    Ribbons :

Post by Freejack on 30/4/2009, 4:14 am

dru_mcd wrote:Wasup Freejack?
    Nice to meet you. What do you do in Hawaii, how is it there? Is it everything we poor land-locked schlubs dream about? Very Happy

Greetings Max Headroom,

Great Avatar! Smile

I'm living the dream in Paradise (aka Maui) as a Self-Storage Facility Manager!

Things are 'okay' here, but we are far from recession-proof being highly dependent on Tourism. I just wish people would STOP listening to the Media and all the talking about how bad the economy is; and just keep working like we Americans are used to doing.

This "financial crisis" hasn't affected me, but I'm just a poor working slob. I feel bad for the other shmoe's that were given a mortgage they couldn't afford; but hey, that was their decision.

It appears that Washington is only interested in bailing out the multi-millionaire CEO's of multi-national corporations to "save" the economy.

I'm not a religious person, but these words hit home:

Do Not Worry

"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, or what you will wear. Isn't your life more than just food, and isn't your body more than just your clothing? Which of you, by worrying, can add one ounce to your status?

Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow, nor reap, nor gather into cities; yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Consider the Lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor weave. Now if God so clothes the flowers of the field, will He not much more clothe you?

Are you not of more value than they?

"Therefore do not worry about, "What shall we eat?' or "What shall we drink?' or "What shall we wear?' For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

"Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these other things shall be provided to you. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
    jayrelo
    Admin

Medals :
    Ribbons :

Character sheet

Post by jayrelo on 1/5/2009, 9:44 am

freejack, where my fav pacific bro at?
    SonofaRealKnightTemplar

Number of posts : 188
    Registration date : 2009-03-21
    Medals :
    Ribbons :

Post by SonofaRealKnightTemplar on 1/5/2009, 1:32 pm

welcome freejack 2 KT my friend,
    jayrelo
    Admin

Medals :
    Ribbons :

Character sheet

Post by jayrelo on 1/5/2009, 1:56 pm

did i miss something? did freejack join up?
    Coco
    Admin

Number of posts : 2644
    Registration date : 2008-11-25
    Medals :

Ribbons :

Character sheet
    Race: Vulcan

Post by Coco on 1/5/2009, 2:36 pm

No not yet tongue No seriously he hasn't applied, but he also knows he's welcome to if things don't work out with the Continuum. It's just that not everyone knows our history Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23/9/2017, 3:32 am